Monday, July 28, 2008

Introducing My Pottery


I have been hard at work making pottery for upcoming show @Shelby in November. (Carolina Pottery Festival). I have worked really hard making pieces that I considered good enough for an all pottery show. There are a lot of talented artist out there and I feel priviledged to be able to show my things with them.I have worked on different kinds of things, but I have decided to make what I like best COWBOY RELATED STUFF and I also make gnomes that I call RUFFTONS named after my home town of Rutherfordton. I enjoy them all and would really appreciate any feedback as to how others feel about them.... My new colors for functional ware are unique and I plan to do a complete line of these colors so people can purchase them at different times and eventually have a set of them.

No comments: